Apr 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful that, at 32 weeks pregnant, I still have enough energy to:
  • pick up a wheelbarrow full of sticks
  • trim bushes
  • take my kids on a walk, including up and down and up and down and up and down, the hill in our backyard
  • push my kids on the swing
  • push my kids on their bikes
  • serve as my kids horse
  • go up and down our stairs 800 million times (give or take a few)
  • do 4 loads of laundry
  • clean off and sweep the back porch
  • make 3 meals
  • clean up after 3 meals
  • pick up toys
  • vacuum
  • carry both kidlets (well, three actually) at once
  • give both kids a bath
  • put both kids to bed

. . . and so on. Nothing earth shattering or unusual, just a regular random day. And although I sit here, at the end of this regular random day, tired and achy and swollen, it's really not that bad. When you know of others struggling, its good to (thankfully) note our (relative) good health. Even if it means I don't have a reason to ignore my to do list.

~~~~

A 30 week ultrasound shot from April Fool's Day (yes, it made me a bit nervous to have an appointment that day - ha). We're further thankful that Baby C is growing awesomingly. Judging from his awake/sleep patterns in utero (which are shockingly predictible by this point, it looks like we have another early riser on our hands - I'm consistently awaken at 5 a.m. - still trying to find the silver lining in that one. :)




1 comments:

Julie said...

Way impressed by all you got done! You must be nesting or something. God is good and we will just pray that the little guy goes to bed early if he is going to rise early!