Oct 27, 2011


This weekend the kids and I headed up to their grandparents' mountain.

So nice to see their bountiful harvest.

~~~~~
Then this week we had to make some mountains (and valleys) of our own. Thanks to a lovely broken water pipe from the city's main to our house we've had some digging going on.

I missed some of the best pictures - those of Dan, eight feet down, covered in clay - but I did get some of these, filling back in the hole and trench. Our yard looks like a bomb test field, but we're grateful that this was a fixable problem. Messy, but no biggie in the bigger scheme of things. And we're so thankful for some little blessings to help resolve this, and BIG help from our neighbors.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my....big mess! I need to drive by and check that out...glad it's getting fixed!