Jun 18, 2009

Summertime Relief!


Maybe it's the country girl in me, but I swear water is its most refreshing when spraying straight out the end of of a cool metal tipped hose. Actually, even better, if memory serves me right, is water right out of the pump hydrant on the farm. Refreshing!

Char's technique has improved considerably from last year. And yes, she has a pool now to play in although she did have a blast with just a bucket and hose.


*I choose not to dwell on the fact that the water from said farm hydrant shot directly up from the well which lay in very, very close proximity to livestock. Wonder where it got it's flavor? :)

1 comments:

Kylee said...

the farm girl in me would have to agree that water tastes best straight from the hose or hydrant! gotta love a swimsuit with a tutu :)