May 31, 2009

May Flowers.

I love the peonies blooming in our yard and all around town - they are just the perfect flower!
Speaking of flowers, our AMAZING, THOUGHTFUL friend, Tony Y., planted our home's flower boxes the other day, and brought a little pot of flowers for Charlotte. Tony is a very talented gardner and we couldn't be more grateful for his help (he knew we were about to go another year with the boxes left unplanted). Thanks Tony!!

View from my blogging spot on the couch (love it!):

~~~~~
I spent the weekend priming our master bedroom. We have the world's not-so-prettiest bedroom, I'll post before and after pictures when it's done so you can see. Let's just say I finally got tired of the pink and green walls. Thanks to Dan keeping the kids entertained this weekend - which was easy with the nice weather - I got a lot done. There's still a lot to do, lots of trim and moldings (ugh) but I'm motivated to get it done - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How come my pictures never look anywhere near that good?? I continue to be amazed at your photo skills. Mommy, wife, lawyer, friend, photographer...what CAN'T you do??

amanda said...

love your bloggy view :)

can't wait to see the updated master bedroom!!